GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) – many of you will have heard about the new legislation introduced on 25 May 2018, aimed at giving control to individuals over their personal data.
At Three Rivers TN, we strongly believe in the importance of protecting our listeners’ and our volunteers’ private information, and would like to reassure you that we have taken all the appropriate steps to ensure we are compliant with the new legislation.
- We only collect and hold personal data that is necessary for delivering the service provided by Three Rivers TN. In the main, this comprises our listeners’ and volunteers’ contact details.
- We never share personal data with any other person or organisation unless we are requested to do so by the person concerned.
- All personal data is securely held in a locked cupboard in our studio and also in a password-controlled electronic file.
- Only those 3RTN volunteers who need access to this data are given access.
- Lists and personal data relating to past listeners and volunteers are securely destroyed annually.